General Rules for Casino Rental
Violation of any regulations, including the maximum number of guests, will result in immediate revocation of the reservation, forfeiture of the deposit, and eviction of all guests.
- The basic park rules apply: no alcoholic beverages, no pyrotechnics or smoke-generating machines, and no gambling.
- No nails, duct tape, or tacks may be used. Only masking or scotch tape may be used for decorations.
- No confetti, rice or similar items may be used. Bubbles are permitted outdoors only.
- The thermostats in the Casino are pre-set and cannot be changed by the Park Rangers.
- Tobacco products are not permitted in the Casino or on the balconies.
- Tables and chairs may be moved as needed, but must be replaced as they were found.
- The front circular driveway may be used for loading and unloading, but no parking is permitted there during the function.
- No exit doors or pathways are to be blocked at any time during your function.
- If any beverages or liquids are spilled, please mop the area promptly.
- All litter and garbage must be placed in proper receptacles or your deposit will not be returned.
- Any Buhl Farm Trustee, Park Management, Park Ranger, Police Officer, or Fire Marshall may enter the area at any time during occupancy to ensure compliance to park rules.
- The Renter agrees to accept responsibility for the conduct of persons attending, and for damages caused by their use, including the replacement value of any lost, stolen, damaged, or missing equipment or property.
- PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE WILDLIFE!